Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Weekly Outfit Recap

Happy Saturday Friends!
I officially have a new strategy for taking these photos. I decided to start taking them before I go to work in the morning so that I no longer have to worry about wrinkled outfits picturing well after a full days wear. However, this means that my photos are now being taking at 6:30 in morning since I have to be at work by 7:00 (on the plus side, the sun is just starting to rise). 

Dress Lilly Pulitzer (old) // Bow Sandals Vince Camuto (old) Similar // Bracelets C Wonder 

Skirt Ellen Tracy (Similar) // Tee-Shirt Kohls (old) // Sandals Tommy Hilfiger //
 Bracelets Kate Spade (old) // Scarf (taken from my mom's closet #sorrynotsorry)!

Instead of playing Where's Waldo, I'm going to start playing 'Spot The Monster'. Misa, so far, has made a cameo in every outfit recap I've done!

Attempted a headscarf using this silk scarf I "borrowed" from my mom. It was a fun hair idea for a hot day and I kept it in place using bobby pins. Surprisingly it held together for a full work day!

Skirt J Crew Factory // Tee Shirt Gap // Necklace Talbots (old) similar // 
Bracelet Talbots (similar) // Sandals Chinese Laundry (old)

Skirt J Crew Factory (old) similar // Peplum Top Express (old) similar // Sandals Chinese Laundry (old)
Necklace Macys (old) similar // Bracelet Charming Charlies (old) 

What do you normally wear to work?
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. cute outfits! Love the jewelry that goes with each look :) Would love to follow each other GCF!

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you lilly dress! Great outfits for the week! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, Alex!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you styled that green skirt from J. Crew! I try to wear dresses to work as much as possible in the summer - so much cooler than pants! Have a great weekend!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lilly dress is so pretty! And HAHAHAH At Misa!!!!!!!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hair scarf and the Misa cameo haha!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these looks on you! So pretty and colorful for the season :) Especially love the silk scarf, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits are adorable! I wish I could dress up cute like that for work every day (babysitting problems)!

    Sydney
    Toodlebelle's Blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo