Friday, June 6, 2014

Currently Loving...

Happy Friday Everyone!
The first full week back after a four day week is always the hardest but we made it. It's supposed to be beautiful out this weekend so I'm hoping to spend my days getting my tan on by the pool. This warm weather is not helping my motivation to do anything productive, I've got summer on the brain.

Here is what I'm loving this week:
Orange is the New Black Season 2
Is anyone else as excited for this as I am?! With all my shows ending for summer there has been nothing on TV so when I heard that Netflix was releasing season 2 of OITNB today I jumped for joy! I fell in love with this show last summer (and I read the book last winter), that tells the (true) story of Piper Kerman and her time spent in a women's prison. If you're looking for a new summer show, I highly suggest you check this out. 

As mentioned before, most of my free summer days are spent soaking up the sun. I'm in a bathing suit whenever I get a free moment so I never turn down a good sale on bikinis. Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale right now and I order two new tops for summer for dirt cheap (plus free shipping...hooray!). I prefer the bandeau tops because I despise tan lines but there were plenty of suits on sale, just in time for summer!
We just got a new crock pot and I'm pumped because there have been so many recipes I've wanted to try. Stay tuned for next Tuesdays post when I give you an amazing crock pot steak fajita recipe that was melt in your mouth delicious!

I feel like anchor belts have been all over Instagram lately and I'm ready to jump on to the trend. I'm a big fan of belting dresses for the summer and this is a fun way to add a nautical feel to any outfit. Plus it would go great with Anchor Rope Necklace I was obsessing over last week!

Disney World
So the other day my friend Meg texted me that Southwest Airlines was creating a lot of cheap flights for the months of September-December and she was doing some research and found round trip tickets to Orlando for $200. Then she broke to to me that she wants to plan a trip to Disney and asked if I was interested. I obviously said yes, and we made the spontaneous decision to book a trip! So I'm officially going to be ringing in my 25th birthday with Mickey and Co!


What are you loving this week?
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I love Orange is the New Black and that is so exciting about Disney! I really want to go there again sometime, it is so much fun :)

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see pictures from your Disney World trip!! I've only been once & I loved Epcot Center!!

    P.S. Thanks for the head's up about the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale!! I had no idea & now I know what I'll be doing at work until 4:30 ;)

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on the bandeau bathing suit tops! I got one last summer from Target and I absolutely love it!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Disney World, that will be such a fun trip! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will LOVE Disney!! That is so exciting!!!
    xo Liz

    Baby Got B.A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to LOVE Disney! I live here, so let me know if you need any tips or suggestions!!! :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous that you will be going to Disney!! And I cant get off the VS website! Someone take my debit card!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo