Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday: Black and White

I've recently been in an all black and white mood, which is unlike me because I'm a big fan of bold bright colors. However, it's always a reliable go-to color combo whenever I go out for drinks with friends mainly because it works in every situation. Typically I always wear black on the bottom and then incorporate white on top but I've recently with the warmer weather on it's way in, I've been on the hunt for the perfect white pencil skirt. I love the idea of a structured white skirt because not only can you pair it with any color of the rainbow, but it will also really show off my summer tan. 
So today I put together a black and white outfit that I believe works for multiple occasions. You could add a black blazer and wear this to the office or replace the tote with a clutch for a date or drinks with friends. Either way this black and white combo is sure to turn heads (in a good way). 

Do you ever wear neutral colors from head to toe?

White Pencil Skirt (also really love this affordable ASOS option) // Black Top //
Block Sandals // White Aviators //
 MK Color Block Tote // Stackable Cuff Bracelets // Midi Ring Set
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit, Alex!! B&W is my favorite color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The accessories are perfect. I'm not a big fan of black, so I try to stay away from black on top, but i have been obsessing over navy and white combos lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think black and white are such a timeless combo! I am on the hunt right now for the perfect white skirt to add to my wardrobe!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black and white! KS has an adorable dress on their sale right now. great pics!
    www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black and white together! I often put some red in there too!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a black and white combo and that handbag is beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo