Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring Accessories

Despite this rainy 50 degree weather, I've got spring on my mind. Slowly, I've been pulling out my spring accessories and it has definitely been brightening my mood. I still believe there is nothing better than a spring/summer wardrobe. The warm weather just makes it easier to get ready in the morning and I no longer have to worry about whether I will be warm enough in work. I can finally stop worrying about layering and focus on accessorizing!

Here are a few of my picks for spring accessory must-haves:

What are your spring must-haves?

7 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love the Giraffe C.Wonder flats!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for some actual spring weather! Love your accessory picks, especially the jewelry and the blue cross body bag! I'm ready to add some color back into my outfits!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE THOSE GIRAFFE SHOES!
    www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those giraffe loafers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those giraffe loafers are great! Love you photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot get over the giraffe slippers!!' I'm dying. So cute.
    xo Liz

    www.babygotba.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The giraffe slippers are too cute!! How fun!

    KK

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo