Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

First of all, I'm obsessed with this quote. I found it on Pinterest earlier this week and even posted it on Instagram. It has such an important message, be confident in your thoughts and beliefs and you can conquer the world, AMEN SISTER! Anyways, another weekend has come and gone. As usual, it flew by, who can I contact to try and make every weekend at least 3 days long? I can't imagine anyone would be against 3 day weekends....

Here's a quick recap of my weekend:
  • Friday night I got dinner with a few girlfriends at Sake, our local Japanese Hibachi restaurant. If you're in the 518 area I definitely recommend checking Sake out, it is delicious and you will definitely leave will a stomach full of goodness.
  • After dinner we went to see The Neighbors which was hilarious. Obviously I mentioned before that the real reason I wanted to see it was Zac Efron's abs but the movie was very funny. Has anyone else noticed that there are so many great summer movies coming out? I feel like each weekend something else is released that I want to see.
  • Saturday afternoon I had some errands to run, I wanted to get a fake flower for my desk at work (since I can't be responsible for a real one that would probably die within a week). They had so many pretty affordable options at HomeGoods, which is one of those stores I could spend hours in 'fake decorating' my dream apartment. I also stopped at my other addiction, Target, to pick up some new books since I finally finished the Divergent series (shocking ending!!!). Fellow Divergent book readers, did you like the Allegiant book ending? I was surprisingly content with the how the author decided to wrap up the series.
  • Saturday night was very low key--- spent it at home clearing out my DVR. Plus, I finally started taking pictures for my Weekly Outfit Recap Posts!
  • Today I'll be spending my day working on this weeks blog posts, I'm also going to make a lasagna for dinner--- You can find that recipe: here.
  • Tonight is another Game of Thrones night, only 4 episodes left until the season 4 finale!
What did you do this weekend?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What book did you get? I am going to do the Maze runner trilogy nect...I think??? And I DID NOT like the ending to the Divergent series. Glad you had a good weekend!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the Neighbors, it looks like such a good movie! Glad to hear you had a good weekend and I hope you have a great start to the week!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo