Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Favorite Instagram Accounts


Walt Disney World // Honestly what could be better than looking at pictures from the happiest place on Earth? My favorite pictures include the animals from Animal Kingdom and the amazing firework displays Disney puts on every night.

Lupita Nyong'o // This Oscar Nominee is having her 'it' moment but it hasn't stopped her from taking plenty of selfies with celebrities at all the award ceremonies she's been attending. I'm dying to see what she wears to the Oscars in March.

Husky Quartet // This account comes all the way from Australia and it follows 4 Huskies, each with their own personality. If you're a dog lover, I highly suggest this account.

Simply Jessica Marie // Jessica makes this really adorable stationary, her illustrations are fantastic!

Jennyandteets2 // I've told you before how obsessed I am with comedian Jenny Mollen. Now going along with her hilarious twitter we also have an equally funny Instagram account filled with photos of her two inappropriately named rescue poodles (example: she had a bar mitzvah for her one pup who turned 13).

Gigi New York // I've been coveting a monogrammed Gigi New York clutch for sometime now. I basically follow this account to torture myself/remind myself to save up and treat myself to a little gift. 

Be sure to send me your favorite Instagram accounts in the comment section!
*You can follow me on Instagram here!*
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I love GiGi New York! They always have such fun pictures!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the puppies ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out these instagram accounts!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you follow Disney lol. I too love Simply Jessica Marie!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that Disney had an Instagram account! I'm going to have to start stalking their photos!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to follow Disney too, how adorable , great idea !
    Do visit my blog & if you like, follow me on GFC, Bloglovin & Twitter, leave a comment & I'll surely follow back! Have a lovely day!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always on the hunt for insta accounts to follow! Great post :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect as I just got on Instagram this week. I still don't even really understand it- ha.

    KK @ www.preppypinkcrocodile.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to find new accounts to follow, people are so creative.

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo