Friday, February 7, 2014

Currently Loving...

TGIF! 
It was a quick week for me since I had to take a day off from work due to the massive snow storm that hit the 518 on Wednesday. Despite my mid-week day off, I am still excited that it's the weekend. I'll be going out tonight to celebrate a friends birthday and then hopefully spending the rest of the weekend relaxing. 

Here is what I am loving this week:
In my mind, C Wonder can do no wrong. It kills me that there are no stores located near me, but it doesn't stop me from (constantly) shopping online. I'm really loving their new spring collection and I'm counting down the days until they release all those adorable new flats. In the meantime, I'm coveting this silk gingham blouse! 

It's no secret that I am obsessed with Olivia Wilde, not only is she stunningly beautiful she is also brilliant and hilarious. She wrote another great article for Glamour Magazine where she imagines what will happen in the world during the next 75 years (including discussing our future president, Blue Ivy Carter). It's both funny and eye opening, definitely worth a read.

I always love having candles burning, there is something so relaxing about watching them. But candles can be pricey and certain brands can burn quickly causing me to buy more. My friend Christina recommended Circle E Candles and now I'm hooked. They have so many amazing flavors including Buttery French Vanilla and Cappuccino Delight, plus you can buy a 40oz candle that will burn for over 220 hours for only $25!
All I want is warm weather and a tan.

My New Nike Sneakers
I really needed a pair of light weight sneakers for Costa Rica outside of my Asic running sneakers. Lucky for me I found this fabulous navy Nike's while in Syracuse for dirt cheap. I love the mixture of colors and they weigh next to nothing so they will be perfect for trekking through the rainforest.

What are you loving this week?

*PS: Don't forget to enter my Proper Puppy giveaway!*
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I love your new Nikes! The colors are so cute together and it's awesome that you got them for a great deal!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those candles look great! I will definitely need to check them out!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Nikes! I wish the Proper Pup had a kitty line :(

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Nikes are awesome!! And I love that gingham shirt, I really want a pink one!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that shirt in the first picture! Love this post, great picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that seersucker bikini - so cute and nautical :) I recently found a pair of new Nike sneakers, too - the bright colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that J Crew bikini & the C Wonder gingham shirt! You have impeccable taste Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything from C. Wonder and this reminds me that I need a new pair of sneakers!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo