Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Thoughts...

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend. I'm leaving you with a Sunday thought. I'm normally not very spontaneous, I prefer schedules and lists and set times and going against that can stress me out. However, lately I've been working on being more spontaneous and going with the flow. This weekend I found myself attending a pub crawl in Albany after going to Octoberfest without really planning on it and I ended up having a good time, so it shows sometimes it pays off to go against the grain! 

Octoberfest fun
Are you a spontaneous person or do you prefer set plans like me?
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The more I get to know about you, the more alike I think we are! I love schedules, and it totally stresses me out if there is no plan or list! I need to try and be more spontaneous too.

    Ashley
    www.historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not very spontaneous - I live by my planner and love schedules. It sounds like you had fun!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally the same way! Then I'm always shocked when I have fun spontaneously! Sounds like you had a fun weekend though.

    Katie
    http://casually-obsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely agree! I am very into organization, but it can definitely pay off to be spontaneous :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of the best things happen when you are spontaneous! I'm a good mix, if I have a lot to do I like to have everything planed but under normal circumstances I am pretty go with the flow.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great quote! I’d like to think I’m mostly organized with a little bit of spontaneity mixed in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am such a planner! But I also try to be a little spontaneous and go with the flow when I need to!

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo