Thursday, October 17, 2013

FYI Kate Spade Outlet Sale


For those of you who are in traveling distance to a Kate Spade Outlet I wanted to let you know that they are currently having a Friends and Family Sale with 30% off your entire purchase. The Kate Spade Outlet around me often gets jewelry and accessories that are currently online on the non-outlet Kate Spade so you may be able to scoop up some items you've had your eyes on. 
**Dont forget to use your student ID for an additional 15% discount**

Happy Shopping!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one close by to me! I cannot wait to go shopping, I love Kate Spade. Thanks for sharing.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo