Saturday, September 19, 2015

Weekend Reads

Happy Saturday!
While I'm off spending my weekend in NYC with friends, check out some weekend reads that I picked out for you all!

Weekend Reads: 

  • With the presidential race heating up, Jimmy Kimmel brought in some important correspondents to discuss the candidates, a bunch of kids. Their honesty on the issues are hilarious. 
  • Speaking of Jimmy's, I'm a huge fan of Jimmy Fallon's lip sync battle, where he competes with celebrities in the ultimate non-karaoke competition. Last week he competed against Ellen Degeneres with guest judge Justin Timberlake, and magic ensued. 
  • I'm on the hunt for the perfect suede bootie for fall and Sole Society has a variety of amazing options I'm considering. My two favorites are these western booties and this army brown option.
  • Since I'm in NYC this weekend, I thought this article was perfect: 11 Tips for Taking the Best Travel Shot on Instagram.
  • Now that the pool is closed, I'm getting back in the kitchen to cook up some new recipes. Rachel Ray gives me 16 Quick and Easy Fall Recipes that I definitely want to try including spicy creamed corn and butternut pudding. 
  • I've been on the hunt for cute work pants for fall and Tommy Hilfiger came to my rescue with these plaid ankle pants.
  • I had to take Misa to the vet last week and it's always a production because she is so afraid. As usual, there is a Buzzfeed article to describe my usual experience: Pets Afraid of the Vet
What are you up to this weekend?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love Jimmy Fallon!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I had a wedding which is still causing me to recover!! EEEKKK
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo