Monday, September 28, 2015

Oktoberfest

Happy Monday!
Like many others around the world, I spent this past weekend celebrating Oktoberfest. I never really understood why Oktoberfest was celebrated in September, but I'm not complaining because the weather this past weekend was fantastic and it was the perfect day to be outside enjoying a few German beers with friends. If you're in the Albany area and a fan of German food and beer, I recommend checking out Wolff's Biergarten because even when it's not Oktoberfest, they have an awesome atmosphere to check out a soccer game. 
As far as the outfit I wore is concerned, it was a hot day and I wasn't about to bring out my new fall clothes just yet. So many people had heavy sweaters, scarves and boots on and I couldnt imagine how hot they all were because it was quite warm under the sun. I opted for a navy eyelet top and my new favorite leopard slip on sneakers




Did you visit Oktoberfest in your area?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I havent seen an Oktober fest anywhere around here but it looks like you had a blast!!! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    southernbeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! Fall festivals and weekend outings are the best :)

    xo, Laura
    brightandbeautifulblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo