Friday, September 18, 2015

NYC Bound

TGIF!
I'm super excited because today I'm en route to NYC for the long weekend. Normally, I head to New York City once a year in December to do a little Christmas shopping but this year I'm getting another opportunity to spend some time in the city and I won't have to battle the cold weather. A few weeks ago when I was in Chicago a couple friends of mine we're discussing making a trip to NYC for a long weekend in September and I immediately knew that I wanted to join. Luckily for me I was able to find tickets from Albany to NYC on the Megabus for $20 round trip (what a steal)!

I'm not quite sure what adventures we will have lined up this weekend, but I know it will be fun. Be sure to follow my travels on Instagram!
xoxo

4 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo